Complete lighting control – with just one touch of the Home-Icon® TFT Color Touch Screen!
The Home-Icon Color Touch Screen is a programmable interface used to integrate individual lighting control equipment throughout any residence – or a building of any size.
Simply set up your lighting the way you want it for any occasion or atmosphere – save your settings – and with a single touch of the Home-Icon screen you can recreate exactly that lighting whenever you wish. For even more convenience, use the 24-hour / 7-day timer to program multiple events in advance to enhance your lifestyle and increase your security. Home-Icon combines flexibility in setting up all features with ease of operation. Enhancing user convenience, the Home-Icon unit can be programmed to control most kinds of home automation equipment as well.
- Color TFT* Scree> (*Thin Film Transistor)
– bright, full color touch-screen display
- Eye-catching graphics
– graphic representation of circuit levels & other programmable settings
- Re-program lighting ‘scenes’
– raise and lower lighting circuit levels
– save system changes
- Intuitive menu structure
– easy for installers and end-users to operate
– multiple menus provide:
easy control using simple top-level menus
more complex control using advanced-level menus
- ‘Macro’ commands
– facilitate even greater functionality and convenience.
– own website pages
– dynamic data display
Home-Icon Color Touch Screens are typically fitted by main entrances, in master bedrooms or in hallways. Switch panels in other areas provide local control, with matching individual dimmers fitted in selected rooms. The ‘scenes’ in each room can be selected from the switch panels.
One-Touch control for whole-house and home-cinema lighting with Home-Icon
Futronix provides the latest in hi-end lighting controls for any luxury home environment. The Home-Icon System is the ultimate feature-packed whole-house lighting control system, seamlessly integrating individual lighting control equipment throughout a house or apartment.
Home-Icon and Futronix Dimmer Systems
Using the programmable Home-Icon TFT Color Touch Screen control, the system can be customised to meet the most demanding of lighting requirements for residential applications.
This interface programs and operates any of Futronix’ wide range of dimmers – residential, adding functionality to any Futronix system – from a single Enviroscene unit to a complex multiple-rack PFX dimmer system.
Convenience & Security with Home-Icon Macros
Home-Icon enhances homeowners’ lifestyles by automating everyday tasks, such as setting lighting levels for TV or movie viewing. For convenient whole-house ambient control, the Home-Icon Color Touch Screen control features one-touch macros that combine different room-lighting ‘scenes’.
- With macros, one touch and a whole house can be illuminated with a warmly-lit ‘Welcome’ scene – or lighting can be set to gently wake occupants in the morning.
- For entertaining, Master Control macros pre-set mood lighting and other features throughout a home and grounds.
- To softly illuminate a designated route through a house or garden, key lamps can be brought on with the Path of Light macro triggered by pressure-mats or switches.
- Creative and eye-catching sequence changes can accent architectural features – or highlight treasured possessions – with the ‘Exhibition Auto-rotate’ scene-selection macro.
- And when a home is unoccupied, a Vacation macro mimics normal patterns of usage, giving the appearance of normal occupation.
Users can easily program all home-lighting levels for these Welcome, Entertainment, TV or Movie ‘scenes’, using the wall-mounted Home-Icon Color Touch Screen, then simply select or schedule scene/s at any time via switch panel or remote control.
[more about Home-Icon macros…]
Installing & Commissioning Home-Icon systems
The Home-Icon Color Touch Screen controller links into Futronix PFX or Enviroscene systems. These systems – consisting of distributed modules, each with its own intelligence – are inherently flexible, easy to specify and commission, with simple wiring and minimal space requirements.
Installation is made simpler because the distributed intelligent control units can be located in different local parts of the house and linked (wire/wireless) to form a seamless multi-zone system.This results in space reduction as well as simplified wiring and cost savings. The Home-Icon system connects to PFX or Enviroscene systems via an RS485 CAT5 twisted pvair and requires a power supply connection.
Futronix provides in-house and on-site staff training, and commissioning through approved engineers.
[click for Overview Schematic…]
The Home-Icon Color Touch Screen is also available in a wireless installation.
The Touch Screen panel can be easily fitted wherever is most convenient and linked to new or existing dimming systems.
Ideal for new installations or retrofits!
- scene setting
- master control
- preferred user settings
- switch panel logic functions
- lighting control macros
- internet-accessible interface module
- table lamp controller
- confusion-free installation
[more about System Features…]
Creating total cinema ambience with digital lighting control [click for more…]
One-touch, whole-house lighting for luxury residences [click for more…]