Shipping is charged as follows and will be added to the order at checkout.
- Shipment to UK destinations £15.00 per order. Free shipping for orders over £1000.00
- Shipment to destinations in European Union £15.00 per order
- Shipment to other destinations £25.00 per order
All items are covered by insurance against loss or damage whilst in transit to you. There is no charge for this
Back orders/items that are not in stock at time of order:
On Paypal transactions please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery in case the item is out of stock.
In the unusual event that an item is not in stock when you place your order. The maximum expected wait is 14 days from time of order. Should an item be delayed, or be likely to be delayed we will let you know via e-mail or phone and you have the option to cancel without charge.
Back order shipping policy:
1. We will hold orders that have back ordered items on, if the back ordered items are going to come into stock within 7 days
2. We will hold orders that have back ordered items on, if the back ordered items are required to make the whole order operate
3. If you are in the UK – we will part ship an order (and only charge you ONCE for delivery) if the back ordered items will take longer than 7 days, except for rule 2 above.
If you are outside the UK – We will not part ship orders unless asked to, delivery charges will apply for each shipment.
NOTE: Aside from Paypal Credit Card transactions we only charge your credit card when we ship the goods, and we only charge for the items we have shipped (Plus any applicable delivery charges). Back ordered items are only charged to your card when these ship. The exception to this rule are items that are shipped direct by the supplier. These are charged at time of order, which is the point when we order from the supplier.